How to Rate Applicants
Rating applicants adds another dimension to your ability to easily manage, sort and respond to candidates. Your account's rating system is a scale of one to five stars. All you have to do to rate an applicant is follow these simple instructions.
1. From your dashboard, click on the job title containing applicants that you want to rate.
2. Click on the star that you want to assign to your applicant. For example, if you think the applicant is a 4 out of 5 stars, click on the 4th star from the left.
Once you've rated an applicant, that applicant will show up in your Rated Applicants tab. You can revise the rating on an applicant by clicking on a different star rating to change it, or you can un-rate an applicant by clicking on their current star rating to make the rating disappear.
That's all you have to do! Now wasn't that easy?
Why Rate Applicants?
There are a number of reasons why you might want to rate your applicants. Here are a few of them.
- It's a great way to keep track of which applicants you have already reviewed.
- If you are looking for a specific skill set, you can use ratings to keep track of which applicants are a full match of those skills. (For example, you could rate an applicant with all skills as 5 stars, applicants with some of the skills as 3 stars and applicants with none of the skills as 1 star.)
- Once you've rated your applicants, they show up in the Rated Applicants tab in the applicant viewer where you can sort by highest to lowest or lowest to highest rating or filter on one or more ratings.
- You can also send mass "Thanks but no thanks" emails to applicants based on their rating status.
There are a ton of reasons why rating applicants will make your recruitment process more efficient. If you come up with an interesting way of rating your applicants, we want to hear about it! Click on the Feedback link on your dashboard or submit a new support ticket.