All accounts allow for unlimited users, and users are easy to manage when you’re ready. In order to manage users in your account, you must be an Admin level user or an Account Owner, or you must have been granted permissions to Manage Account Details if your account is set up for custom Roles & Permissions (you can check your permission level by going to Your Account/Account Details and looking at the top of the Account Details page).
To make edits to users, your access level must be set to either Admin or Account Owner, or you must have permission to Manage Account Details if your account is enabled for custom Roles & Permissions.
1. Click on Account Details from the drop down menu next to Your Account at the top right side of the page.
2. Click on the Manage Users button.
3. Once on the User Management page, click on Edit next to the name of the user you wish to make changes to.
4. Make your changes on the Edit screen.
5. Click on Save and Continue.
Note: If the user you have made edits to is currently logged in to your company's account, the user will need to refresh their browser window before the changes take effect.
Change The Account Owner
Account Owners are like fingerprints, there can only be one unique Account Owner per account. If you need to change the Account Owner on your account, only the current Account Owner can follow the instructions above to edit a user and change the permission level to Account Owner. If an Admin permission level user needs to change the Account Owner, i.e., the current Account Owner has left the company, please create a new support ticket for this purpose.
Note: Changing the Account Owner does NOT change the billing contact on your account. Please create a new support ticket if you'd like us to change the billing contact.
Admin Level User Permissions
Choose the role that best suits their needs:
- Account Owners and Admins can see and do everything, including manage payment information and submit paid job listings to partner sites. Only Account Owners can assign new Account Owners (and there can be only one per account).
- Managers can only manage the applicants for job listings they've been assigned to and can also create new job listings. They cannot purchase job postings.
- Reviewers can only manage the applicants for job listings they've been assigned to.
- Read-Only can only view (not edit) the applicants for job listings they've been assigned to.
Note: Some accounts have custom Roles & Permissions enabled. The above indicate the standard roles & permissions settings, but may not reflect your company's settings if your Admins have customized user Roles & Permissions. Ask your friendly Admin for more information.
Send Notifications Checkbox
The "Send Notifications" checkbox on a user's account means that a user either will (if box is checked) or will not (if box is unchecked) receive system notifications, including Daily Update and Weekly Summary emails with key stats about job postings to which they are assigned as Hiring Managers. This is a major benefit to most users because it means the user gets a nice email notification in their inbox whenever new applicants have applied so the user doesn't have to login each morning to check.
Adding recruiting to existing role
When adding recruiting to an existing role, from the dashboard, select “Security Control Center”, click “Role Security”. Click the “Setup” tab at the top of the page. Then click the edit pencil next to the role that you would like to edit.
Under “Role Interface Permission”, expand the menu by clicking the triangle next to “HR Admin”. Check the box next to “Recruit Employees”. Click on “SAVE” at the bottom of the page.
Add new company role with access to recruiting
To add a new company role with access to recruiting, from the dashboard, select “Security Control Center”, click “Role Security”. Click “Add New”.
Enter the code and description. Click on Save.
Next, go to “Role Security” on the left-hand menu under “Security Control Center”. Click the edit pencil next to the role that you just created.
Check off items under Role Interface Security if needed. Under “Role Interface Permission”, expand the menu by clicking the triangle next to “HR Admin”. Check the box next to “Recruit Employees”. Click on “SAVE” at the bottom of the page.