Your account gives you an easy way to track applicants that you have hired through the system AND to automatically transfer their data to the Payroll-HR module. Follow these steps to mark applicants as hired:
1. From your dashboard, click into the job title you want to hire for.
2. Click on the View Applicant button next to the applicant's name to open the Application Viewer of the person you want to mark as hired.
3. From the Application Viewer, click on the Mark as Hired button.
What Happens Next?
Just like little Charlie in the Wonkavator, you might be wondering what happens now that you've pressed the big red button. When you click the button, a popup window appears for you to fill out the Acceptance Date and Start Date:
If you close out of the application viewer and then open it up again (by clicking on the magnifying glass), the button has been updated Hired with a date stamp.
Also, a note will be added to the Notes section in the application viewer that indicates an applicant has been "Marked as Hired." The note includes the user who marked the applicant as hired and a date stamp when it took place.
What then Happens in my Payroll-HR Module
The newly hired applicant’s data is transferred to the New Hire Center in your Payroll-HR module.
New hires that are listed in the center will need to be addressed as follows:
1) Click on the edit pencil to update any required fields that are not filled in and Save.
2) Return to the New Hire Center by clicking on Back to List.
3) At this point, you will select the method used to enter the employee to Payroll-HR:
- #1 – Select Enroll to allow the employee (or the employee’s manager) to input
demographic data via On-Boarding.
- #2 – Select Activate to allow the Payroll or HR Administrator to add the data.
How to View a List of Your Hired Applicants
To view a list of your hired applicants, click on the Hired Applicants link from the drop down menu next to Your Account.
You will now be able to view a sortable list of hired applicants within your account.